Walk into any Madison, WI, area auto parts store and you will find several shelves of oil. The prices will vary, the bottles will be different, and each one will offer a promise of some type as to why that brand of oil is better. However, at the end of the day, what really matters is what type of oil is best for your vehicle. Since AMSOIL is the first in synthetics and based in Wisconsin, it’s the perfect choice to buy AMSOIL in Madison.
For years, one could say that most oils had more in common with each other than differences. After all, the purpose of using oil in the vehicle was to protect the equipment, minimize friction-related wear and tear, help control the temperature, and add longevity to the engine. And, as long as one changed the oil according to the recommended miles/months, all was well. But today, there is much more to oil selection. Now one must also consider whether to use synthetic oil or traditional motor oil.
Advantages of Using Synthetic Oil
If you live in Madison, or surrounding areas, you know that the cold winter weather can be rough on any vehicle. As such, it is important that you do your part to protect it. One way to do this is by locating an AMSOIL dealer, so you can keep your vehicle running smoothly. Accordingly, you can buy AMSOIL in Madison through Lifetime Oil. But there are several other reasons to choose a synthetic oil. Consider the following:
• Synthetic oil is better suited for those cold temperatures so common in the Northern U.S. Because of its makeup, synthetic oil does not lose its viscosity or easily breakdown so the oil flows freely no matter what the weather.
• Traditional oil will break down and leave behind what mechanics refer to as sludge or scaling, especially in older vehicles. Swapping to a synthetic oil like AMSOIL means this scaling is unlikely because of its lubricative properties.
• Synthetic oil keeps the engine’s parts slick, especially in extreme temperatures. Consequently, your engine will last longer.
• You can much longer between oil changes. A traditional oil requires changing after 3,000+/- miles; a synthetic oil can go between 7.500 and 10,000 miles.
• You get better horsepower and torque because there is less drag on the engine, thus providing you with improved fuel economy.
• Using synthetic oil results in improved fuel economy thus saving you on gas costs- a definite boon when fuel prices seem to always be increasing!
• If your vehicle has a turbocharger or supercharger, then a synthetic oil protects against ‘ash’ or other deposits being left in engine hot spots thus minimizing the risk of clogging.
The Synthetics Solution
Synthetic oil is a much better solution for your vehicle. Yes, it does the same things that regular oil does, it just does them better. Make the choice that will add years to your vehicle- opt for a synthetic such as AMSOIL from Lifetime Oil. Where can you buy AMSOIL in Madison, WI? Lifetime Oil services the Madison area. So, what are you waiting for? Now is the time to give your engine a boost with AMSOIL!
LifeTimeOil.com is dedicated to helping drivers get the most out of their driving experience. Whether it’s maintaining your vehicle properly for your peace-of-mind, or offering safety tips for a better ride, LifeTime Oil is your premier AMSOIL dealer and oil consultant, ready to serve you. Please consider saving money on your next oil change as a Preferred Customer. Your quality-of-drive will improve, and your car will thank you.