Owning a company has a lot of positives. But with those boons also comes the responsibility of keeping all the moving parts moving forward. You can’t afford to have a day, or multiple days, where things are at a standstill. This is especially true if your business transports items from Point A to Place B. So is synthetic oil a better choice than conventional? In short, absolutely.
If you are responsible for deliveries or moving equipment, you know the importance of keeping all the vehicles and equipment in top condition. One of the best ways to do this is by opting for synthetic oil, lubes, and other products available from AMSOIL.
7 Benefits of Choosing Synthetic Products for Your Fleet
- Synthetic oil protects the engine. The primary purpose of motor oil is to protect the engine. As an engine runs, its many parts move against each other. This movement causes worn-down parts, heat buildup, and eventually slowing down forward motion. The oil keeps all the parts lubricated to minimize the effects of the engine. Synthetic oil from AMSOIL protects your engine parts. Because of its formulation, repairs and replacements occur less often.
- Synthetic oil has a better viscosity. AMSOIL flows better, even through the thinnest of lines or cables, keeping the engine adequately lubricated.
- Purchasing in bulk from AMSOIL saves you time and money. Need some lube? It’s on the shelf. Need to change the oil? It’s in the supply closet. When you purchase in bulk from AMSOIL, you can have the items you need when you need them. No reason to stop production or run to the mechanic to get the needed item(s). Better yet, you can get a better price by buying in bulk.
- Synthetic oil performs better in extreme conditions. Synthetic oil retains its viscosity and doesn’t break down when it’s hot. When the icy temps of winter show up, synthetic oil won’t freeze or gum up.
- Using synthetic is better for the environment. Synthetic oils waste less energy because they flow more quickly through the engine. As such, the engine doesn’t have to work as hard, and fewer emissions leave a vehicle’s tailpipe.
- Less stopping for gas means lower fuel costs. When your engine works harder, it takes more gas. Because synthetic products are gentler on the mechanics, vehicles need less fuel. And, when you combine AMSOIL oil with its octane boost, you can be even more productive and effective!
- You don’t have to stop for oil changes as frequently. Traditional oil and filters get changed out every 3,000 to 5,000 miles. Synthetic oils can go 5,000 to 7,000 miles and, in some situations, as many as 25,000 miles between oil changes.
You can get any AMSOIL product you need from local dealer, Lifetime Oil. Whether making oil changes quicker or amping up fleet vehicles using octane boost, AMSOIL has what you need. Reach out to us today and take another step towards keeping your business moving forward.